cindy. seventeen in beautiful los angeles, california. social 80% of the time, anti-social and moody for the remaining 20%. i like watching tv, reading books, and eating food more than i like interacting with people. obsessive over fictional characters 100% of my life. constantly looking for food to munch on. i like technology and my photoshop that likes to crash on me. not a person to let a grammatical error fly.
if you want to learn more, click.