- Eat dinner at the Blue Bayou restaurant in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- Cuddle on the Matterhorn, the only Disneyland ride with seats designed for two.
- Watch Fantasmic, Disneyland’s laser light and water show, from the shore of the Rivers of America. For an extra charge ($59 per person), you can reserve riverside seats and enjoy a catered dessert box while watching the show by calling (714) 781-4400.
- Watch the fireworks show from Main Street, looking toward Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Take a night sail on the Sailing Ship Columbia or the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Kiss in the darkness of “Pirates of the Caribbean” or “Peter Pan’s Flight.”
- Make a wish at Snow White’s Wishing Well (just to the right of Sleeping Beauty Castle).
- Share a Dole Whip outside the Enchanted Tiki Room.
- Wear Mickey Mouse ears.
IF ONLY I HAD SOMEONE TO DO THIS WITH ;~;
HEY GUYS I’M GOING TO DISNEYLAND FOR MY BIRTHDAY <3